Finding your SOUL
Jennifer Lyall discusses discovering and embracing your soul’s purpose, the vicious cycle of not believing in your self, sacred places, signs from the universe, finding actionable power in your own backyard, and animal medicine.
This episode is for anyone that is soul searching, curious about seeing and recognizing signs, and ready to take action in your own neighborhood.
Enjoy the show!
Today’s episode is brought to you by:
Click here for more information and to join Soul Speak Society!
Topics discussed on the show:
- 6:00 Confidence & giving yourself permission
- 9:00 Spirit speaks
- 12:00 Karma clearances in Sedona
- 15:00 Magical places
- 22:00 4 steps to connect with your soul; Step 1 Surrender
- 24:00 Step 2 Observe, recognizing signs
- 29:00 Bumble bee as a sign & making a change starting in your own backyard
- 32:00 Step 3 Understand, what are answers are your signs bringing to you
- 36:00 Step 4 Listen & Live, taking action with the messages you are being given
- 39:00 Finding the courage to take that Step 1 of surrender
- 42:00 Gabby’s Past life regression experience
- 46:00 Soul Charades and perceptions
- 50:00 Ester Hicks book series for Children on Law of Attraction: Sara 1-3
- 52:00 Finding someone’s true self
- 55:00 Intuition Game
- Podcast: Cosmic Cousins by Jeff Hinshaw
- Book: The Alchemist by Paulo Coehlo
- Spirit Animal: dolphin
- Crystal: Amazonite
- Spirit Cats Oracle
“We all came here to do something special in the world. Sometimes it’s hard to know what that “something special” is. I can tell you, that you’ve been doing it in some way your whole life. It’s something unique that you do. And it’s magic. It’s time to believe in your magic, your unique gifts that only you can share, by connecting with your soul, developing your intuition (your soul is talking to you all the time!) and standing in your truth, being your authentic self. The world needs you. It’s time let them see your True Self, I can show you how to live in alignment in you personal life and career. It’s ok for you to be you.” – Jennifer Lyall, Connect to U
Connect with Jennifer:
Love Soul Speak? Help support our mission by visiting our Patreon page!