Welcome to Season 1 Episode 2, Inner Wisdom with Kelly Covert!
Today on the show, we talked with Kelly Covert finding and tapping into your inner wisdom, we discuss the answer to “When am I an adult?” in parenting yourself, and how we learn manage “mom guilt”. If you loved what you heard Kelly share on the show, please check out her podcast “In Her Voice“.
Today’s episode is brought to you by:
Topics discussed on the show:
- 2:30 Inner wisdom
- 3:50 Mean Girl mentality
- 6:00 Fulfilling outer expectation
- 7:00 Parent expectation
- 9:30 When am I an adult?
- 13:00 How inner voice speaks
- 14:00 How to connect to your inner voice
- 16:00 Creative downloads/Vox App
- 18:00 Hearing your own voice
- 22:00 Afraid of failing/ok to ask for help
- 24:00 Shame & guilt as a block aka not good enough
- 28:00 Not living out our purpose
- 31:00 Mom guilt “I don’t want to be around my child!”
- 37:00 The Pinterest Mom vs “I hate doing crafts!”
- 40:00 Being a grandparent
- 41:00 The Mastermind with Kelly
- 44:00 Rapid Fire Q’s
- Oprah’s Super Soul Conversations
- Daring Greatly by Brene Brown
- To find your sun, moon + rising sign: astro.com
- Spirit Animal: Dragonfly
- Truth Bomb Deck by Danielle LaPorte
Kelly Covert is an inner voice coach with a passion for helping visionary women believe and achieve their big vision by connecting deeply with the wisdom that is inside of them all while owning their worthiness each and every day. Through her intuitive, heart-centered approach she helps women awaken to their true power as creators and world-changers.
Connect with Kelly:
Join Soul Speak Society… we’ve been waiting for you!
Love Soul Speak? Help support our mission by visiting our Patreon page!