Emily Martel and I discuss what a yoni egg is, benefits of using a yoni egg, setting intentions for your yoni egg and why meditation for women means we move.
This episode is for anyone who is yoni egg curious, wants to deepen their connection to their divine feminine and loves a conversation between two girl friends.
Today’s episode is brought to you by:
Click here for more information and to join SSS!
Topics discussed on the show:
- 3:00 What is “The Ordinary Priestess”?
- 5:00 How did Emily find yoni eggs
- 8:00 What is a yoni egg? OMG it goes WHERE?
- 10:00 Benefits of a yoni egg practice
- 12:00 Deep womb work & Emily’s personal experience
- 17:00 After choosing an egg… what next?!
- 19:00 Setting intentions using yoni eggs
- 21:00 Meditation: women vs men
- Book: Meditation Secrets for Women
- 25:00 Labyrinth celebration for first menstruation & honoring practices
- 30:00 Anxiety + your third eye chakra
- 33:00 Development of your sacral (2nd) chakra
- 35:00 Connecting with your sexuality + in touch with your body
- FB group: Moonstone Mavens FB group
- FREE: Yoni 101 Book
- Podcast: MagaMama (Kimberly’s book: 4th Trimester)
- Book: Womb Wisdom by Padma & Anaiya Aon Prakasha
- Spirit animal: Snake
- Crystals: Jasper
- The Mother’s Wisdom Deck by Niki Dewart & Elizabeth Marglin
“…And here’s the thing, when we don’t see representation of different kinds of bodies in the world, in the media, on tv, we start to think we are wrong. Something must be wrong with us for our bodies to be doing the terrible thing of “weighing more than we want to”. I don’t mean just to see different bodies. I mean, to see the beauty and worth and sensuality in different bodies. In some ways, our culture benefits from this. If women are obsessed with their bodies, there is not enough time or energy left over to rock the boat, to speak up, to take action in this world…” – Emily Martel, The Ordinary Priestess
Connect with Emily: